Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting Ready

I know I haven't been posting lately, but I really haven't had much to post about. I have been sorting through all my clothes and weeding out things I don't wear or don't fit. I am going to drop off three huge garbage bags full at Goodwill today. It's almost...not quite...but almost enough to make me want to change my shopaholic ways.

Other than that I have been prepping the house for my friend who is going to house sit and packing for our trip. Next week at this time I will be in Barbados!

I am off to run errands!

2 comments:

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Kelly, just a quick note to tell you how beautiful and perfect is my starfish!

Kelly said...

Oh I am so happy you liked it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map