Monday, March 14, 2011

Two Mail Announcements


First off, I want to tell you that I have changed my e-mail address for my blog.  I have had AOL ever since I got my first computer.  Now I know people hate AOL but I have honestly never had much for problems with it.  Lately though, I have been having some mail issues off and on.  Sometimes it's delayed and this week my responses don't seem to be going out.  I always respond to e-mails, so if you didn't get a reply...first check your spam folder, and if it's not there then it must have gotten lost.  Of course the Internet has had more people on it than usual this week and that can have an effect.

The second announcement is that I will be heading for the post office with all the packages to go out tomorrow.  They will all be going USPS, so you should be getting your bears in a few days if you are in the US and a little longer for my International customers!

And now...I am off to work on a new bear!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map