Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day And Other Things


First of all, Mozzie and I would like to wish you a cracker jack 4th Of July if you live in the US!  We hope your fireworks are the sparkliest!

Speaking of Mozzie...I told you several months ago that he was named after the enigmatic and mysterious character of Mozzie on White Collar.  In last Tuesday's new episode we learned that Mozzie was an orphan and is so named after his teddy bear "Mozart" but he couldn't pronounce it so he called the bear "Mozzie."  How cool is that!  I guess I picked a bear name for my Mozzie afterall!

Now I have a little bit of bad news.  It's been 90 degrees and over here quite a bit lately.  If I turn on the air conditioning I get sick.  If I don't, it's too hot to work.  So unfortunately the website update I had scheduled for Wednesday isn't going to happen.  I will however post the one bear I do have made.  I want to apologize to those of you who were patiently waiting.  I have several bears in the works, but until this crazy heat spell we are having breaks I don't foresee a whole lot of work getting done.  In Colorado we just aren't used to extended periods of extreme heat.

I will keep you updated!  Enjoy your holiday, or if you're across the ocean...enjoy your day!  I am off to eat BBQ chicken, corn on the cob and strawberries...yum!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map