Tuesday, August 23, 2011

~*~ Flora Bunda ~*~



For such a usually chatty girl, I can't believe it's been nearly three weeks since my last post.  There really hasn't been a lot to tell...but I am in the process of getting ready for Kansas City next month.  Flora Bunda is my latest creation. 

I am also happy to report that my brother, Aunt and friend are all doing well.  My toes are on the mend, and I have been weeding the garden.  I am not sure you could call it weeding considering how tall and dense the weeds were...I think it was closer to de-forestation.  My battle with the snakes has been continuing, but I am sure with the onset of Autumn we will see less and less of them.  I am not ready for Summer to be over just yet, but it's time to think about Halloween pieces.

I have one in the works and you should be seeing her soon!

Hugs, K. <3

8 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Flora Bunda is awsome. I think she is beautiful.

susana said...

hey , missing you and your bear, just wonder where are you now... i love your idea on adornments, asymmetric and feminine.

ginger@bearbits said...

Hi Kelly,

It's nice to see you post again with such a wonderful bear. Getting ready for a show can take a lot of time - how I wish I was able to go to meet you in person. Maybe one day. I hope Kansas City is good to you. We loved it when we were there. Such an interesting place. The very best of luck at the show!

~ginger

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, she's fab, and nice to see you :o)

Amanda said...

Glad your family are on the mend. Halloween, you always do great pieces.

Claire said...

I love your blog Kelly, you have such great adventures and stories. And love Flora Bunda, the expression on her face is so sweet.

Wish You Were Here Mom said...

Love little Flora Bunda! So cute!

heibeni-bären said...

Oh Hello,
I found your wonderful blog with these sweet an interesting bears.
Flora Bunda is sooo lovely :-)
many kind regards from germany
nicole

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map