I was tagged by Maria Lavis to tell six random things about myself. (I am pretty sure Maria's were more interesting than what I will write.) You would think telling random things would be easy...but it's not! Anyway, here goes:
1. I have an terrible phobia of live rabbits even though I have no problem making mohair ones.
2. I don't know how to gargle. I don't even know how people learn to gargle. It's just a mystery to me.
3. I have moved 189 times in my life. (Yes really.)
4. I don't own any socks even though I live in Colorado where it gets cold. They just seem like a strange and useless article of clothing to me.
5. I use an egg timer to clean the house. I give myself a time limit to do a room, set it and have it done by that time.
6. I hate whipped cream. I know most people love it, but I think it's gross. I didn't even like it as a kid.
If you are on the list below, you've been tagged to post about 6 random things about you!
Bearbits By Ginger
THE RULES (for this game of tag):
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)