Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Glass Is Half Full


Wednesday has come to a close and we are on to Thursday. That means for the first time ever hump day actually means something to me. R is on the down side of his trip, which means he closer to home. YAY! He gets to sight see tomorrow if he gets everything done. He has seen a few things, and he sent me two pics tonight. I keep vacillating between happy for him and jealous that I couldn't go. I love to travel. I want to see the whole world. All of it...yes, every single bit. *Laughs*

I am really happy that he got to go though. He hasn't ever had much interest in traveling and I hope that he discovers he loves it. Because even more than I love the idea of traveling, I love the idea of traveling with him. I want to go to Paris with him. That is my current dream/goal. Guess I better make a lot of bears and jewelry! I made a bracelet today and it turned out really pretty. My Mother loved it. I also made salmon today that was truly impressive for a girl who hates to cook!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map