Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Colors For A New Year


Buddha said; "If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."

As it turns out I was fortunate enough to experience a rare sight. I had called the dogs to come in, and was standing and waiting for them. While I was doing that, my Narcissus burst forth into bloom. Now we have all seen flowers bloom on nature shows on TV but to be standing next to it as it happens is rather awe inspiring.

I think that represents what this year is going to be about, fresh possibilities! I decided to give the blog a facelift. I am not sure if I have settled on the exact colors I want, but I am getting there!

It's been a regular hive of activity around here, so I haven't had much time to blog or make bears or anything else really. R is getting ready for his trip to Germany in a couple days. (I am still jealous and wish I could go.) And I have been preparing for my parents arrival the same day. I still have to do some last minute cleaning. But as the week wears on, things should get back to normal.

I will be updating the website as soon as I have new goodies to put on it. I am going to add a whole new section to it as well.

In the mean time, be happy, healthy and prosperous! Wish R a bon voyage too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map