Friday, September 26, 2008

Things That Go Wrong

My horoscope for today said I was a little low on energy. Now I don't put much stock in horoscopes, but I must say that is pretty accurate today. If my energy was any lower I would fall off the grid.

I thought I had stomach flu for a couple weeks and as it turns out something has gone wrong internally. It sort of looks like it's my gallbladder. Now I know that's pretty common and not a HUGE thing. But I don't want to have another surgery. I had a bone spur a few years ago that had to be removed, hand surgery and something rather major I don't want to go into.

While I like things that are vintage and worn looking, I don't really want to be one of those things! I have been a little slow getting things done as a result of all this. It's also why I haven't been posting much. Every time I eat I get sick and have to deal with a lot of pain. So I have been trying not eat. Either alternative isn't that great. I really am low on energy.

I had the ultra sound yesterday, so wish me luck guys! Maybe I will find out it's no big thing. *Crosses her fingers* Until then...I am going to try to keep working. Hopefully I will have something to show you before tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

Kelly I am so sorry! I had mine out about 10 years ago. I feel for you... I waited 6 months before going into the doctor (doh!) Hugz, Laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map