Saturday, February 9, 2008

Shifting Gears

I have had so many things that need doing lately it's just been overwhelming. I think the hardest part is after I finally decide what project to do and get it done, to switch gears and do another kind of project. It took me forever to figure out what to do to update the graphics on my website and then all of a sudden it fell into place. The trouble is I am in computer work mode so now it's hard to get out of my head and move into the real work phase. I also need to switch into Spring cleaning phase, and sort the closets phase and...the list goes on. Today it was especially hard to switch gears because I was dealing with a migrain and vertigo.

I have decided maybe the best way to get things done is to have to be accountable for them to someone other than myself. So these are my goals for the weekend:

Walk the dogs if it's really as warm as they say it's going to be.

Clean the pantry.

Finish the red bear.

There it is, in print...now I am accountable to you! Wish me luck I will keep you updated on my progress.

Oooh I just got a new idea for...well nevermind for now! *Winks*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map