Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy Busy!

It's been a crazy few days. I decided I needed to redo things. I redid all my pics AGAIN because people thought the last ones I did were prints. I guess that's a compliment.

So I spent all my waking hours over the last 24 hours redoing everything. I am also getting ready to go out of town for most of the week on Tuesday. So between those two things I haven't really had time for blogging. I have a bear cut out and pinned and I am hoping that I will get it done today. But it may not happen, I still have to pack.

So to anyone out there reading this...be patient and I will get caught up soon!

Hugs, Kelly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map