Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lil Black Cloud



Over the years I haven't really bought much teddy bear jewelry.  I know, you're probably surprised because I am a jewelry girl.  I do have a couple pieces.  I have a scrimshaw Muffy cameo that is made from fossilized ivory, and a wonderful silver pin made by another artist long ago.  But I find most of it to be lacking.  

So today as I was out wandering aimlessly along the internet, imagine my surprise when I ran across this.  Isn't it ridiculously cute!   I couldn't pass it up!  It was created by the equally adorable Kimmie from Lil Black Cloud 

She also has an Etsy shop found here:  Lil Black Cloud Etsy Shop

She offers a variety of sterling silver pendants and earrings.  Along with the bear, there are bunnies, birds, a robot, band aid, acorn, a star that I love... and something I may yet have to have: a smiling coffee cup!  Of course there are clouds too!  For the more serious minded, there are some lovely origami sterling pieces as well.  There is so much more than I have listed...just go see all the cuteness for yourself!  Go NOW! 

2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Very cute! I don't do serious minded though... ;o)

Debora Hoffmann said...

SO CUTE! I love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map