Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jump For Joy


I managed to not get one single thing done that I wanted to do today. I slept, and slept...and slept. I never get enough sleep and every once in a while it catches up with me. I slept all night and had a 4 1/2 hour nap today.

I had a dream while I was napping that I bought a mini trampoline. I have always wanted one and I decided to see how much the cost. Surprise, surprise...they are quite inexpensive. So I went off and bought one!

Years ago at a bear show I had a terrible fall down some stairs and landed knees first on an ornamental gravel sidewalk. I was wearing a short skirt at the time and so nothing cushioned my knee caps when they hit. They haven't been the same since.

So I am always looking for good, low impact ways to build up strength in them. It's sort of a catch 22. I am supposed to exercise to build up the strength but exercising makes them hurt if I over do it so they tell me to take it easy. I am always determined to find an answer when it comes to impossible situations.

R set it up for me and I discovered there really is joy in jumpin...and joggin and bouncin on it. I haven't had that much fun on a chilly afternoon in ages!

So tomorrow...or today...depending on how our schedule is, I am going to either go hiking if the weather is nice or stay in and do my chores if it's not. Either way today promises to be a good day! I hope you all have a good day too, and don't forget to jump for joy every chance you get! *Grins*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map