Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Rambly Little Post

I feel slightly grumpy. Not a lot mind you, just a tad. I want some beads I have and I can't figure out where I put them. I know where nearly every single thing I own is. I have an impeccable memory and I also remember nearly ever single person I have ever spoken to, online or off. So when I actually do forget where something is, it makes me grumpy. I have it narrowed down to a couple places which I will have a look at later after I sleep.

I am working on this pink bird and I want, need and MUST HAVE these beads to go on it. (After I find them, I will probably decide I want to use something else in the end anyway because that's the way it always goes.) I am hoping the bird turns out how I envision it. It's going to be really cute if it does.

I finally gave up and ended up drawing the little four seasons bears up at the top under my banner. I love to pixel.

My creative streak is returning after it's long hiatus, and I have a few things in my brain that I want to make. Some of them are almost altered art inspired.

I love those altered art magazines. I look at them, and they fascinate me. Some of the things that people are making in that medium are really intriquing, and some even beautiful. I want to make some for myself but I can't seem to bring myself to try. Nor have I purchased any from anyone else. I think the problem is, I don't really understand it. What I am doing has to make sense, even if it's only in my own mind.

I look at these items people make and while it's asthetically pleasing to the eye, I don't know what you would do with it?

Bears I understand...you can put them next to each other on a shelf or a cute piece of vintage furniture. Jewelry I truly understand...you wear it and the more unique it is the better in my opinion! But altered art is usually pretty involved with a lot of components and I would think too many pieces displayed together would take away from each other. Some pieces I am not even sure how you would display because of their composition.

I still like to look at it though...maybe it's because...as I look around me...I realize that my house is just one giant piece of altered art! *Laughs* And on that note, I am off to bed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map