Thursday, August 13, 2009

Leaving Today

Today has been exhausting, but productive. I cleaned all day except for taking time to do my starfish photos. I am almost ready to go, I need to pack still. But I have it all laid out and ready to put in the suitcase.

I have been working for about 13 hours solid and I am just out of energy. We are leaving in 11 hours, but I wanted to get the house clean for my friend who is coming to house sit.

The first part of our trip is going to be an easy one. We are going three hours north to Cheyenne for R's 30th class reunion. Mine is in two years. I can hardly believe it's been that long since high school. I didn't go to high school in Cheyenne, but I did live there and since it's a small town, there is a good chance I will know some of the people who arrive.

Sunday morning we head north again for another 10 hours to visit my parents in Montana. It's a long boring drive, but it will be nice to see them. My Mom is very excited and has a few things planned, including going panning for gold, and possibly a chuck wagon dinner and hay ride! Sounds fun to me!

I am taking my lap top with me, so I may be able to squeeze in a blog post or two. No guarantees. See you all soon!

Hugs, K <3

2 comments:

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Kelly,

Have a great trip! My husband has parents in Montana, too, and we visit every summer.

Heather said...

Have fun! We used to go panning for gold when we lived in California, it was always a riot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map