Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And The Winner Is...


I reached deep down into the jack-o-lantern and pulled out a number!


Are you wondering if it's you?


It might be....


Ok actually I used random.org to get the number...there was no jack-o-lantern...

the

winner

is...

yes I am making you wait for it...

but here it is....

Which means Tyler from Teds 'n Such  is the winner!  Congrats Tyler!  All I need now is a mailing address and he will be on his way to you!

Thank you all for participating.  Watch for another give away near Christmas!

Hugs, Kelly

8 comments:

DBears said...

Ich gratuliere dem Gewinner zu diesem tollen Gewinn. Schade nach Deutschland hätte sie auch reisen dürfen, denn sie ist so süß die kleine Maus. Die besten Grüße aus Deutschland von den DBears
-- Dirk --

susana said...

not be, so sad... but congratulations Tyler.

miniaturista said...

Muchas felicidades al ganador y feliz halloween que seguro con ese detalle es mejor.
Un abrazo
Maite
Muchas gracias por darnos estos días de ilusión.

Katy Cameron said...

Congrats Tyler :o)

Wish You Were Here Mom said...

Congrats, Tyler! Wish I was 2! haha! Maybe next time! :O) Thank you, Kelly, for offering such a sweet giveaway! Hugs, Janice

Mr. Crain-Davis said...

Yay! Thank you so much! Kelly, I just e-mailed you my address. I look forward to getting him :)

Joy said...

Well done to the lucky winner. Sad its not me, but I am not bitter. xxx

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

I'm so glad that Tyler won your sweet little mouse!! I had hoped to join in on your giveaway, but my energy has been so low and I just didn't have any to post about it on my blog. Oh, well, maybe next time. In the meantime, I'm so very happy for Tyler. I know that your little mouse is going to a very good home.

Warmly,
Cheryl

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map