Sunday, October 30, 2011

Treats For You, Tricks For Me


Hi Mozzie here!  I had this great idea, since this is my first Halloween I wanted to pass out treats, but I was told I was too small to give out candy.  *Sad face*  But then I thought we should have a sale so that some of my buddies could find good homes.  Can you think if a better treat!?  If you want to adopt one of my pals, just e-mail Kelly using the link at the right, and she will send you a paypal invoice with the adjusted price. 

What I didn't know is that I was going to get tricked into wearing this silly pumpkin hat!!!  BOO for me!  I really wanted a fancy mask!  *Frowny Face*

Happy Halloween & bear hugs, Mozzie

4 comments:

Waynestonbears said...

I have sent u an email =)

Kays Kids said...

Mozzie, I love your pumpkin hat. You look a very fetching bear. Have you got the money box ready for all the sales money?
Hugs
Wilbur

Katy Cameron said...

Hey Mozzie, we think you need to stage a rebellion and not play along until you get your mask, or at least demand lots of sweets in compensation...

Hugs

The Thistle Patch Clan

Soggibottom said...

Stuffing has to be hidden from me, but I love to look :-)
Lots of luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map