Sunday, October 23, 2011

~*~ Autumn Pumpkin ~*~






One of my favorite quotes is by Henry David Thoreau;  "I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."  If only Henry had a velvety mohair pumpkin to sit on, he could have had the best of both worlds!

I normally don't make things without a face, but just for fun I wanted to do a little pumpkin.  I really like how it turned out.

My Autumn pumpkin is available on my website at http://www.blondheart.com/

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I love how it turned out. It is so, so pretty. The velvet looks so good.

Southern Bears said...

This is indeed a good pumpkin!

Pat xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map