Thursday, October 15, 2009

We Have A Winner!

The winner was chose by randomizer at wwwrandom.org. So without further ado, I would like to congratulate Marion, from Rusty-Prim! Pumpkin will be winging his way to Germany as soon as you e-mail me with an address!

I want to thank everyone who entered and who reads my blog. I also want to tell you that I have two surprises coming! One will be announced Monday, and the other sometime in November. So watch for those!

In the mean time I am working frantically to get everything ready for the Halloween Blog Party on the 17th. I hope to see you there!


Hugs, K. <3

5 comments:

Carmen said...

Congratulations Marion :D

Ooh intrigued now as to what surprise announcements are coming.

Heather said...

Congrats to the winner!

Surprises sound like fun :)

... and man, I have to get my Halloween entry up today, I have an unexpected trip to take tomorrow!

... but... what to do?!?!

Kelly said...

Don't worry Heather, it will be fabulous...I just know it! I have been working fast and furious on mine since I only had a few days. I hope everyone enjoys what I did.

Carmen, the first announcement will come soon...

GerryART said...

Congrats to Marion ! ! ! I know you'll love your cubcake ! ! !
Can't wait to see what's coming next ! ! ! !
I've enjoyed this giveaway and the side bonus of finding so many new creative bloggers.

Rusty-Prim said...

Hi...I just visited for the Halloween PArty...scrollled and scrolled...and...what´s that???

Winner of Giveaway....Marion...RustyPrim...ME????

OMG!

Wow - that´s great!

TY TY TY!

I´ll email you soon!

MArion

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map