Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Magical Sale


With Summer just around the corner, I always think of magic...and what could be more magical than making a wish come true!  So I am offering my blog readers and facebook followers 25% off of all pieces on my website.  If you would like to take advantage of this sale, please send me an e-mail (by clicking the link at the right) with your paypal address and I will send you an invoice.  It's first come, first serve, no reserves and it ends at the stroke of midnight on Saturday PST, so don't be late!

Hugs and wishes!  K. <3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map