Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Fire Sale

As you know from reading my previous few posts, my life has been going to hell in a proverbial handbasket lately.  I've never been too sure what that means exactly but it seems appropriate anyway.  Since as of last night, I now need a new camera (see previous post) on top of everything else I have bills stacking up for, I have been sitting here thinking.  So...in a final act of desperation I have decided to have a "fire" sale.  A big one.  Until Friday night at midnight MST you can have 50% off of anything on my website.  I have never offered a sale like that before, and hopefully I won't have to do it again right away.  If you want something, just send me an e-mail and I will send you an adjusted paypal invoice.

I am off to bed right now though, so if you do want something I will respond this afternoon when I get up.

1 comment:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Thanks, Kelly!!! I'm absolutely THRILLED--I've always wanted one of your bears!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map