Sunday, June 6, 2010

The First Signs Of Life

Now I don't want to bore you with continuous updates of my garden because I know most of you are probably consummate gardeners. But for me...this being my first one I was pretty excited over it.

Especially this morning when I went out to water and discovered I had my first signs of life!


My radishes sprung up overnight!




My pumpkins, which were the last thing I planted are already coming up!



I planted Morning Glorys next to the fence!



I put my birdbath out. It used to be in the front.



R also put up the bench for me. Sadly the corner of it is cracked rather badly, and I bought it several months ago so it's too late to take it back. R assured me he can fix it though. He can fix anything!

It looks like my garden is actually going to grow! I was going to go out and weed, but both times I tried, it started raining on me so I gave up until tomorrow.

I still got a ton done this weekend, I tried on literally every single thing I owned because some of it is too big now, or is just outdated. I switched winter and summer clothes in my closet. (I have a lot of clothes!) I also sorted purses. I sent R off to Goodwill this morning with quite a few things. I need to sort the books next, and I am not looking forward to it. I think I have more books than I have clothes!

The good news is I made it through the whole weekend without any mouth dramas and upright on my feet!

Now I am off to work on an Americana rabbit, and watch a movie! I hope you all had a great weekend! Hugs, K. <3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map