Monday, September 21, 2009

A Day Early

Tomorrow is officially the first day of Autumn, but it has arrived in Colorado a day early. It only got up to 45 degrees today! It was 72 yesterday. We are supposed to have our first frost tonight...and possibly even a little SNOW!!! It's going to be like that all week.

Usually we don't get any snow until the end of October to the middle of November. I have a feeling we are in for a bad Winter and I don't think I like it. It's days like this that I dream of moving to a tropical island! Brrr!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I enjoy cold winter days, just so long as I have a nice warm drink, a comfy blanket, a good book and don't have to leave my house!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map