Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Beat Goes On

You know how you get that song stuck in your head sometimes? It just plays over and over. Sometimes I get other things stuck in my head too. For about 4 months or so I have had three things stuck there...Alice In Wonderland, birds nests with robin eggs, and very pristine white seashells. I almost want to tie it all together somehow. I don't even know how or why.

If you step back and look at things there is usually a rythym of sorts to them. I mean think about it; Alice wore a blue dress and a white pinafore, and fell down a rabbit hole. Her dress was robin's egg blue, the pinafore was pristine seashell white, and a rabbit hole is birds nest brown and twiggish. (Twiggish is a word now in case you're curious.)

It all must mean something in the bigger tempo of our lives to get these things stuck in our head. I hope whatever it means presents itself and comes together soon. If it does, I will let you all know right away!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hi Kelly!

I've tagged you to share things about yourself on your blog, in groups of 4's!

Answer these, and have fun!

4 jobs I've had:

4 favorite movies:

4 places I've been:

4 places I've lived:

4 favorite tv shows:

4 favorite radio programs:

4 favorite foods:

4 places I'd rather be:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map