Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lucky Bears!



  While it's still 75 degrees at 4 AM in Colorado and the night couldn't have been more beautiful...I have to confess, I am feeling a tad envious this morning.  Bronte' was adopted yesterday and Thursday she will be winging her way to her new home in Hawaii. 

It wasn't that long ago that Agadeze went to live in the south of France.  Such lucky bears to get to live in these exotic places while I have to stay here!

I do love living in Colorado though.  I have lived in many, many...MANY places and this is by far my favorite.  Of course I have never been to the south of France...maybe next time one gets to go someplace wonderful I will stick myself in the box with him, even if it's just for a visit.  Can you imagine how surprised their new owner would be!

Hugs, K. <3

2 comments:

KellyJo said...

Very nice that your Bronte gets to go live in Hawaii. My little Banjo is going to Hawaii too. (A man named Gary?) Also, happy to hear that Colorado is your fav place to live. My son and I are moving from our New Mexico home to southern Colorado in two weeks. Weeeeee, am so looking forward to it!! ;D

Katy Cameron said...

Lucky Bronte indeed! I've never made it as far as Hawaii (the furthest west in North America I've made it is Jasper, in the Rockies) but I have made it to the south of France many times, in fact I was there 3 weeks ago.

I hope you get to visit there soon, maybe you need to use the excuse that you need to do follow up visits to check the suitability of the new homes of your bears :oD

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map