Monday, March 23, 2009

Free Shipping ~ A Thank You To My Blog Readers

To celebrate getting all my computer stuff switched over, and my followers being patient while I did that, I am offering a special discount to my lovely readers! Yes...it's true, absolutely no continental US shipping costs for blog readers until the end of March on anything purchased from my website. I don't want to exclude my international friends, so if you are in another country and would like to take advantage of the offer, I will deduct the US shipping amount from the international amount so you still get the same discount. (I hope that made sense!)

All you have to do is put "I'm A Blog Reader" in the e-mail header when you order.

This rare offer lasts only until Midnight MST of March 31st, so don't miss out on your favorite piece!

Hugs, Kelly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map