Thursday, March 5, 2009

Taking It Easy

The last couple days I haven't gotten a single thing done that I would have liked to. I had to cancel an appointment for a facial too. I was sad I had to cancel it, because I have never had a professional one before. I am used to doing it on my own, and I was looking forward to the treat, but I knew I wouldn't be able to sit there for an hour.

I did get a start on that pattern finally, but then my kidney's started acting up. Luckily they don't do it all that often despite having PKD, but when they do, I don't get much done. I have no energy, I ache all over, I run a fever, I sleep a lot, and I can't eat.

R brought home a bottle of cranberry juice for me. Doctors will tell you that it doesn't do much, but I disagree. It always fixes me right up to drink it. The problem is that pure cranberry juice has to be one of the most vile beverages on the planet. I am not talking about that nice Ocean Spray Cranberry Cocktail...no I am talking about all cran, no sugar, no other juices...nothing. If you've never had it, it's extremely bitter and acidic.

It took me three hours tonight to get a big water glass full down. Hopefully by tomorrow I should be on the mend and I will be back to blog more and maybe even give you a sneak peek of a new bear.

4 comments:

FenBeary Folk said...

Hi Kelly hope you are feeling better soon, can't wait to see the new bears
Huggies
Sue xx

Kelly said...

Thank you Sue! I am cutting one out right now. It's not the new pattern quite yet though...but it should still be a pretty bear. ^___^

Amanda said...

Look after yourself, I like the new Blog design too. Until tomorrow!

ginger@bearbits said...

Bleah! Straight cranberry juice! I feel for you. I sure hope you get well soon and can return to doing what you love without anything to slow you down.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map