Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!


Spring dawned into a gorgeous day in Colorado. It was almost 70 degrees today. I love Spring despite the fact it's brutal on my allergies. It's a time of renewal and new growth and I always feel like I am renewed and sprouting new growth right along with it.

I feel very inspired to work right now and make new things...but I have to clean my computer desk first. I got a new computer and R is going to hook it up when he gets home tomorrow.

I better get to it so I can make new bears! Hopefully I will have something to show you soon. Carpe diem!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map