Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sneek Peek


I just finished putting R on a plane to Phoenix for a week. He is going to be taking a masters class that's work related. He is pretty excited about it, he has wanted to take it for a while now and the company finally got him in. I guess it's a popular class and they had to buy him new equipment to the tune of 15k. They have so much faith in him though, and that's a nice thing for him but I sure am going to miss him this week!

On my own work front, I have been working on patterns! I haven't gotten the simple bear done yet, but I did make a new 15 1/2 inch bear pattern that I am feeling quite enthused about. Balbina is the first one and she is done, but not costumed yet. So being the modest little bear that she is, I am only giving you a teaser!

I am going to take a nap, and when I get up...I will start figuring out what she might like to wear. I am sure it will be something fun!

Update: Balbina is dressed, and ready to have her picture taken tomorrow. I feel so happy over the way she turned out. It's nice to nail a pattern on the first try! But I really managed to get the shape and design I wanted. I hope you will all like her too!

1 comment:

Southern Bears said...

She certainly is a lovely colour so she needs something quite outrageous don't you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map