Monday, September 22, 2008

Creation And Clean Up



Creation is messy. Any time anyone creates anything, there is always left over mess to be cleaned up. My husband did a major renovation in my bathroom. It looks amazing, but the mess left over is horrifying! I swear the man rolled in grout and then brushed against every surface between there and the garage at least 3 times. So today while he is at work creating a mess for someone else to clean up, I am here cleaning up my bathroom...and landing...and foyer...and stairs...and doors...and the banister...and...*groans*

Once I am done with that, I get to create a new bear to put on etsy. I have a spot in Tuesday's Main Showcase so I want to make sure I have ten items available for that. When I am done I will have to clean up my own mess left over from creation.

I have to wonder...are the stars and planets just left over mess from the creation of the universe? Maybe someone is coming our way with a giant bottle of windex!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map