Friday, November 7, 2008

Twitter

I signed up for Twitter a few weeks ago. I try to make posts every now and then but I have no idea what I am doing. They call it micro-blogging but I prefer regular blogging where I can formulate an entire thought. (Or at least try!) It always makes me feel as if I have tourettes of the fingers to just blurt random things out. I post occasional links to new items, but mostly I just make comments about whatever I am doin at any given time I think to post. I don't really think anyone wants to read it, but I keep getting E-mails informing me that people are following me. I have no idea how they find me, or why they want to follow me but I guess it's flattering. Sometimes I like to read it because I find it sort of fascinating to know that a complete stranger I really have no concept of is making cupcakes or drying the mud off of their dog.

I always follow everyone in return who follows me because I think it's only fair, but I don't like the people who tend to do nothing but post links. I always end up removing them. I think it's fun to see what they have made every once in a while but if they don't post anything personal, off they go. I wonder if that makes me a bad person? Sometimes I think the internet has made the world we live in a strange place. Other times I think it brings us all closer together.

I guess if you're interested in following me you can do so here:
My Twitter Address

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map