Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Little Sale


Next week I am doing a major website overhaul again, so I thought to make it easier on myself and do something special for my blog followers and facebook friends I would offer 1/3 off of everything on the site from now until Monday at midnight MST. 

If you would like a piece, just send me an e-mail and I will send you an adjusted invoice.  Be sure to include your paypal e-mail address.  It's first come, first serve...no pieces will be held.

Enjoy!  K. <3


Edit:  Just to let you know, I am removing items as they sell, so if you are interested in something, if it's on the site it's probably still available!  Also for those of you who have already made a purchase, they will be going out on Friday.  Thank you so much!


2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

I love your creations, but I think I've traumetised enough of them through the postal services of both the US and the UK, plus customs, for a few months ;o)

Kelly said...

Awww they are patient when it comes to getting a good home though! XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map