Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day And Sale



Valentines Day was pretty low key, but R did surprise me with roses.  I thought that was pretty sweet.  I would have rather had him than the roses, but you take what you can get!  I spent the day watching my Pirate movies and working on show pieces.

The next morning I woke up feeling dreadful.  My throat hurt and I was completely hoarse with a wracking cough.  R's plane came in at 9:06 PM, and I was determined to go get him.  He offered to take a cab, but there was no way I was going to let him do that.  He was pretty happy to be home.  He brought me the cute pin above from the Hard Rock Cafe in San Antonio.  I loved it!  He knows me so well...it was pink and had hearts and wings!  Years ago I had a Hard Rock Cafe pin that I had gotten on a spur of the moment trip to Chicago.  That was back in the old days when I would just hop in the car and drive a thousand miles for a cheeseburger and a pin!   It was on my jean jacket for years, and then at some point I lost it.  So he replaced it!

I flopped into bed last night about 10 PM and slept til 3 AM, I went back to bed at 7 AM and got up at 3 PM.  I am feeling better and am going to work for a bit before going back to bed.  Tomorrow I have a busy day, first a massage, then the chiropractor.    I am looking forward to the massage, but not the acupuncture.  Last week he poked my hand too hard and left it bruised and swollen.

This weekend we are going to dinner and a movie to make up for no fun on Valentines Day.  Other than that...I will be working away!

Also I am having a 1/3 off sale on everything on my website for the next 48 hours for my blog followers.  If you would like a piece, please send me your paypal e-mail address and I will send you an invoice.  You can visit my website at http://www.blondheart.com/  It's first come first serve.

Have a lovely weekend!  Hugs, K.


2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Sorry you've been feeling crappy, but yay for roses and fun new pins, and glad R is home again for you

Kays Kids said...

I'm sorry you have been unwell. Having you man home must have mad you fell better.
Hugs
kay

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map