Sunday, September 2, 2007

Up, Up And Away!


We went to the Colorado Balloon Classic this morning bright and early. It was a perfect day for it. All too often it's windy, cold or rainy so they don't launch. Normally I can't drag myself out of bed that early either. But last night I had a little too much to drink and crashed really early since I don't drink much and I can't hold my booze like I could 20 years ago! *Laughs* The good news is it allowed me to stay awake this morning so I could go. I don't know why the balloons are inspire us to awe, but they really do. Someday I would like to go up in one. I've always wanted a dirigible actually...but there aren't a lot of those available, and finding parking for one is rough. I took the pics above while I was there! Now I am goin to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map