Friday, August 1, 2008

Goals

My goodness here it is the 1st of August already! This year has been sailing by. It's been too hot to go outside for a couple weeks so I kind of feel like I am missing summer. It's 97 right now, that's unheard of for up on the mountain in Colorado.

I have decided I need to set some goals for this month. I want to lose five pounds, make something at least once a week and clean my computer desk and laundry room! Now that might not sound like a lot, but those are some big jobs. Wish me luck! I will keep you updated on my progress!

Happy August!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map