Saturday, August 23, 2008

A New Look

It's a gorgeous Saturday morning for a change. We had incredibly hot weather for a month followed by rain for nearly three weeks, so I have been kind of gypped out of summer outdoor activities. My pink 10 speed cruiser has been sittin in the garage calling me for two months. We also haven't been hiking. When it gets over 90 I can't go outside. That's the curse of being a natural blond, you get fair skin with it, and if I go outside for more than five minutes when it's so hot I broil like a lobster.

I am hoping Autumn won't be joining us too soon this year, but I have noticed that subtle change in the breeze starting already. At any rate I decided to change up the look of my blog and put the bright summer fruity color scheme away. Besides, it's fun to change things up every now and again. I always seem to end up going back to vintage. I love the vintage look...it's what I create. So I suppose it's no surprise everything else always ends up looking that way too.

I am going to finally get to a couple projects I wanted to work on today after I finish the pink bird. I had actually hoped to finish it yesterday but I was caught up in a flurry of running errands all over town, several phone calls back and forth to the insurance company and meeting R for dinner. All this was done on practically no sleep. So I came home, watched a bit of TV (I do so love Psych, that show cracks me up!) and went to bed. I actually slept at night...all night even...like the rest of the world.

So I am off, watch for pics of the pink bird soon. Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Bumpkin Hill said...

Thanks for popping by my blog, we are having loads of rain here too and have the feeling that Autumn has arrived already in Belgium! Love your fall colours :) Catherine

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map