Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Stuff And A Better Attitude

If you have been reading lately, you will know that I have been in a constant state of flux over the past week or so. I have changed the look of my blog 3 times. I am sure I will change it again before I am done.

It's just been one of those weeks where I know what I want to do, but as soon as I do it I want to do something else. I attribute it to forgetting to take my hormones for a couple days in there, (this can just make you crazy and manically emotional in case you didn't know) a broken chair, a lost ring and a serious glaze incident where I couldn't touch anything and I was home alone with no paint thinner. I just haven't been myself. I have been C-R-A-B-B-Y and weepy and taking everything entirely too personal. I am back on track with the hormone meds and things are starting to go a tad more smoothly.

I always feel bad when I don't post happy pretty things, but the truth is life isn't always happy or pretty, sometimes it's just a big chocolate mess as a friend of mine used to say.

Also Blogspot added a new widget called "Followers" so if you read my blog, please add yourself to the list. It can be found to the right under the blogroll, just click the "follow this blog" link. That way I can come and visit your blog as well.

Until next time...keep your paint thinner close...and your loved ones closer!

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

I'm so sorry about your bad week. I totally understand! If I forget one b/c pill I'm just not me for the entire month! That hormone balance is so tricky.... Hugz, Laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map