Monday, November 16, 2009

Let The Sun Shine In

We had a very cold snowy weekend in Colorado. While it's still cold...only 18 degrees this morning...the sun is shining and the sky is that brilliant cloudless blue.

I am working on my Christmas layout finally. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do. I am still not certain this is what the final product is going to be, but at least I have a start! I even managed to incorporate my three favorite colors or pink, burgundy and forest green.

I am also finishing up a custom order and have some great ideas for a new bear which will be going back to my "roots" as I said last week that I was going to try to do, and some more animals. So stay tuned...there is more to come this week!

Happy Monday! Hugs, K <3

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was only wondering today, hows Kelly going on? I can't wait to see the old/new style bears.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map