Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Did The Sandman Miss?


I got my ad for the magazine done tonight. I am posting a mini pic of it above. (I edited out some of the pertinent info since this is the net and all. Of course no crazy people would read my blog! *wink wink*) I used my pre-Halloween graphics because that layout will be coming back for a short time in November until I do the Christmas one.

I am about a day behind on everything else though. I am hoping to get a bunch of stuff done today and get caught up.

I had a curious thing happen this morning. I went to take my bath like usual before I head to bed. Covering about a foot or so of the edge of my tub was a very fine sparkly sand. It wasn't in the tub or on the floor, just on the edge. I can't imagine where it came from. I have an aversion to gritty body scrubs, so I know it wasn't that. I wasn't dirty today despite working outside, and there isn't any sand in my house other than what I use to make the cubcakes, but it doesn't look like that.

The only conclusion I can come to is that the sandman missed! *Giggles* Seriously though, it was very odd.

Make sure and check tomorrow's post...with some luck I will have something special!

Hugs, K. <3

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!
(or to your site for Christmas, for that matter)

The Sandman seems very logical!
I usually end up blaming faeries when strange things happen around my house.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Your blog is SO FABULOUS and today's post is just adorable! Love what you've created for all of us to share!

Also...it's my one-year BLOGOVERSARY today and I'm having a GIVEAWAY! Please come on over and enter! Everyone is welcome!

julietk said...

Cool Halloween look Kelly and the add look fab too :-)Juliet

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map