Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Halloween Update

I have been a busy girl tonight. Over the past week I have been doing new Halloween graphics for the website and blog. I love this background, it looks like you're peeking out of the doorway of a creepy old haunted house to an even creepier scene across the street. (Well it's not that creepy since the bears get scared easily.) I got that all done this evening. I know it's a tad early but I love holidays and thought it would be fun to "spook" up the site...besides the bears love holidays too!

If you want to head over and have a peek, and maybe tell me what you think that would be great!

Click here to go to Blondheart.com

Hugs, K <3

7 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Halloween is my absolute, all-time, favorite holiday, and your site has just the right spooky feel!

Who is the little mystery black bear with the pumpkin?

Carol Roll said...

I think you did a fantastic job! Love your precious bears!

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

It's spookyfungood! I love the little bat bears!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous, you've got us all in the mood.

ginger@bearbits said...

You have a real knack for spiffing up your site and blog with the most amazing graphics. I visited the link that was inspiring to you but really - you've got something special too. I like what you've done with the Halloween decor and the bats. What a novel idea and excellently executed.

Kelly said...

Thank you so much for all your feedback and kind words! Just wait til you see what I do for Christmas! *Grins*

Kelly said...

Oh and Heather...the little black bear is Poe, he has been adopted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map