Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday


I can't believe it's Friday already! This week has both flown by and dragged on. Does that make sense?

I had another terrible bout of insomnia and a couple anxiety attacks, but I figured out why. I had gotten these new vitamins from One A Day that are supposed to jump start your metabolism. What I learned after taking them for nearly a week is they are full of caffeine and guarana! They should put that on the bottle in HUGE letters. I stopped taking them yesterday and slept almost all night and half of today.

I am still waiting for Spring to make it's appearance. We have had rain and snow nearly all week. Yes snow! I am sick of Winter keeping it's icy fingers gripped tightly around us. I want to go out and plant things in the garden. Plus I bit the bullet and bought a pair of Havaianas. If you haven't heard of them, they are a brand of flip flops from Brazil. People swear by them, but they are a bit expensive for flip flops so it took me a couple years to get around to buying a pair. I couldn't resist the pink and gold peacock ones. They arrived two days ago and are quite nice. I can't wait for it to be warm enough to wear them.

I went to the grocery store yesterday since our cupboards were getting bare, and while I was in the produce department I saw the biggest banana I had ever seen in my life! It was easily 15 inches long and my hand wouldn't close around it. It was a King Kong sized banana! I didn't know they grew that big.

The good part of my insomnia was that I got a ton done towards the new layout and should have that up very soon. Also my brain was in hyper drive and I came up with a new bear idea. He is going to be very different and fun if he turns out how I want him to. I am working on him today. I guess every cloud really does have a silver lining! With some luck you will be seeing him soon.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Hugs, K. <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, Glad to hear you're feeling better - that kind of dentistry is pretty brutal :( Enjoy your new flipflops!

Katy Cameron said...

Glad you solved your insomnia, looking forward to seeing the bear you came up with

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map