Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Little Sneak Peek


Artists generally approach making something one of two ways. They either have a preconceived idea that they want to bring to life, or they just start playing with stuff until something interesting presents itself. For me it can go either way or be a combination. Things rarely turn out exactly how I first envision them. The bear I am currently working on however is going according to my plan thus far. He isn't costumed yet, but I am confident he will be what I pictured when I am done.

I told you a while back that I was going to go back to making very distressed bears and that I had a fun new bear idea. You should be seeing the full costumed version in all his glory soon! In the mean time I am going to give you a little sneak peek!

6 comments:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

He's looking very CUTE! I can't wait to see him all dolled up.

Heather said...

Already he looks wonderful!

Michele Seraphim said...

Gorgeous already! A sweet half a face peeking out out me... can't wait to see the finished bear!

Prim's by Kim said...

Ohhhhh, cant wait to see the finished critter =)

julietk said...

Tease :-)

pussman and co said...

looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map