Monday, January 16, 2012

Working!


I just thought I would let you know that I have been working away and that's why I haven't posted much the past few days.  I have some interesting topics I want to talk about, but I have to finish the pieces for Wednesday's upate first. I am not sure one of them is quite going to make it in time.  They are taking so much longer than I thought they would.  But that's ok, I would rather take my time and do them the way I envision rather than rush through something.  You will see...in the mean time the pic above is a tiny hint.  No actual sneak peeks just yet though!

I am off to fall into bed very late today!  Hugs, K. <3

4 comments:

ginger@bearbits said...

Can't wait to see what you have been up to. I'm sure it will be fabulous and creative too!

~ginger

Laura S Reading said...

Good to get your rest too. When the creative muse strikes sometimes we forget and go with the flow fast and furious.
You have peaked my interest...

Kays Kids said...

Hummmmn ! something is a jar. You have me in suspenders.
Hugs
Kay

julietk said...

A late but hearty greeting from me to you.
I had a Holiday filled with nursing yukkiness. Hubby was Ill and had a nasty infection, best not described. Most festivities were cancelled.
I am attempting to catch up with my favourite bloggers and you are one of the the first I looked up.It made me laugh because you apologise for lack of posts when I have been posting about once a month and would call your blogging prolific :-D
Love the snowman header You always do such great ones.
I am hopeing to get some creative and blogging time back soon. Best wishes for 2012 Juliet x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map