Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Have Been Tagged!

Yup I have been tagged again. This time by Nascar Nana. So here we go...keep in mind these are in no particular order of importance.

8 is Great is the name of the Tagging game. These are the rules,if you would like to play:

1.Mention the name of the person who tagged you.

2.Do the lists of 8

3.Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.

4.Let said bloggers know they have been tagged!



8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:


1. The rainy season to end and real summer to begin!

2. The Circus, I am going a week from Saturday.

3. Saturday morning breakfast, I am having lemon buttermilk pancakes.

4. Making new bears.

5. The carpet to finish drying from the flood.

6. Sleep. I am going as soon as I do this.

7. Reading the next chapter in my book. I am reading "Amazonia" by James Rollins. Also starting the next book I have lined up. "Hells Aquarium" By Steve Alten.

8. R coming home tomorrow. He was gone tonight.


8 Things I did Yesterday:


1. Finished laundry.

2. Talked to my Mom on the computer.

3. Talked to R and C on the phone.

4. Ordered chinese take out.

5. Spent too much time watching TV and playing a game instead of what I should have done.

6. Didn't sleep long enough.

7. Went to the store.

8. Plucked my eyebrows.


8 Things I Wish I could Do
1. Sing.

2. See the entire world.

3. Find something new that no one has ever seen before.

4. Create something truly unique.

5. Lose ten pounds.

6. Find homes for every person who is homeless.

7. Lose ten more pounds.

8. Have children.


8 Shows I Watch

1. Big Bang Theory.

2. Lost.

3. Psych.

4. Primeval.

5. Expedition: Africa.

6. Days Of Our Lives.

7. Monsterquest.

8. Even though I am ashamed to admit it....I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.


8 Bloggers Tagged


1. These will be added tomorrow because I am too sleepy and my eyes are watering.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map