Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sneak Peek


Hello all!  I am feeling better finally.  Not perfect but getting there. 

Despite not being 100% yet I have been working my fingers to the bone the last few days to get everything ready.  I am finished with all my special requests, I have two bears done for the show, one stitched and ready to assemble and two more cut out!  I worked for 12 hours yesterday. 

I also have the page partially finished.  While I can't show you any of that, you can see one of the new bears at the sneak peek by going to:


It's not one of the new little bears because I had to have the pic in a couple weeks ago before I had made any of those.  The bear in the pic is "Monet" and the tiny pic doesn't do him justice.  He is 12 inches and I used longer mohair for him which is something I rarely do, and he is a real cutie.  But you can see him and all his friends on the 12th & 13th.

There probably won't be a whole lot of posting the next couple days because I have to get an ad in by the 3rd along with everything else.  So I will be busy busy!

Have a lovely day!  Hugs, K. <3

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I knew I shouldn't have gone looking.... your teddy is so adorable! I have to stay away from that show, my husbands wallet is still healing from the last one LOL! have a nice week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map