Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quick Update

Hi all...I know I haven't been posting but it's because I have been getting the bears ready for the Blooming Bear Show Saturday and I had to get an ad done.  The good news is I am caught up finally!  At least for the moment.

I have Monet who is 12 inches and you saw him in the preview on the site.  If you haven't seen it you can do that by clicking the link to the right.  I also have 4 new little 7 inch bears done, and they came out so so SO cute!  All four are so sweet that I could happily keep them all right here at home.  But they want to go out into the world to seek their fortune, so who am I to stand in their way!  Only a few more days and you will get to see them too!

I got a new box of mohair today so I already have a new bear in the works.  I just cannot CANNOT stop making the new size.  But that means I will finally have one you can see before the show.

Stay tuned!  Hugs, K. <3

2 comments:

Sharie Reetz said...

How wonderful that you are caught up Kelly(wish I were lol)~~~~I can't wait to see your new little wee ones~~~I love their new size!Hope you have a fantastic show~~~~Sharie

susana said...

really curious on your new creation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map