Friday, January 9, 2009

Click!


I can honestly say I have never photographed my food before I ate it before, but my tart was so pretty on the plate and the placemat...and I have a new camera so I couldn't resist the urge. Looks mouth watering doesn't it? It was!

I redid all the photos on my website and I can't believe how much better they look. You don't realize how bad your pics are until you have better ones. If you want to check it out you can click on the link to the right.

I worked so hard on it the past couple days I pulled a muscle in my thumb. I am hoping it will be good enough tomorrow to start on my new Valentine piece. I am going to make something small and fun! I want to get some more cleaning done and I have to take the dogs to the vet for their shots too.

Other than that, it's been a busy week and I haven't had a whole lot of time to blog. I am sure next week will be better.

1 comment:

julietk said...

It looks pretty, just catching up :) Juliet

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map