Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thank You Miss

I had to take the dogs to the vet today to get their shots. Buster, my massive cocker spaniel (54 pounds in fact) has an ear thing going on. I had to get him several creams and cleaners and they gave him a perscription that needed to be filled at the drug store.

I just went to get it filled and it takes about 15 minutes. I am tired tonight and I was feeling sort of old. While I was waiting, I was standing there looking at the myriad of antiaging creams, foams and gels that promise miracles on the packages. I nearly gave in to temptation and bought one little tiny jar for an exhorbitant price that promised a few more miracles than most, but in the end I didn't.

Shortly after I was paged to the pharmacy counter. When I paid, the pharmicist...who was probably younger than me, said; "Thank you Miss." Seriously...that made me feel younger than anything you can get out of a jar! *Smiles*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map