Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Weekend


My birthday ended up being rather quiet, but I still had a little fun. I did get a lovely surprise in the way of R actually making it home on time and he brought me flowers! It was a beautiful bouquet with lots of pinks, which of course is my favorite color. He offered to take me out to eat but I still wasn't quite feeling that great so instead he went to Chili's and brought home steak and portobello fajitas...mmmm!

I would also like to thank everyone who sent me birthday wishes, that was very sweet! Sometimes when I make blog posts I am just putting to font what is in my brain and I never think about how people will react when they read it. I swear I wasn't going for pity, and I didn't mean it to sound that way!



Yesterday I felt better finally, so we went to the Renaissance Festival in Larkspur. We filled up on "steak on a stake," watched a few shows and shopped around a little. I didn't take my camera because we have been quite a few times in the past and I didn't even think of it. I wish I had though, we watched this terribly funny magician from France and he called R up to the stage to assist with a card trick. He was making a little sport of R and I laughed so hard I almost cried.

I also picked up a few trinkets, including the crown ring and the shoe charm shown above. We made it home just in time before the storm hit. We had a pretty good house shaker. I grabbed a quick shower, then curled up and fell asleep til almost midnight.

Today since I am feeling better I am going to finally make it to the Hallmark store (I have been trying to go for a week) and then off the gym. It's been a pretty good weekend!

Tomorrow I am going to start a new Monday feature, so watch for it!

Hugs, K.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad it turned out better than you thought. I've been a bit under the weather, just a couple of bad colds but it does drag you down a bit. Add that to all the rain we have been having (UK), eeekk fetch me that bottle of wine LOL. Take care.

Kelly said...

Amanda I will have that bottle of wine with you! I have been dealing with a bronchial infection on top of my allergies! We have been having rain for nearly two solid months.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Current copyright laws allow for all work to be automatically protected when it is created. All original artwork, photos, text, logo, descriptions, and derivative works from Blondheart are not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by the artist, Kelly Dauterman.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map